sourced

I have been playing around with issuu for a while. It is a self publishing tool where we publish our Canvas Interiors catalog. It is a refreshing place to visit on the web waves if you are looking for something new to stimulate your creative juices.  While poking around I found this:





Its a lovely guide to my former home. Of course it warmed my heart to see familiar shots of the city but it was also fun to see new shops/restaurants that have opened since I moved.  
If you are planning a trip to San Francisco, check out 'Sourced'.




















Well organized, beautiful photography, just enough editorial and a few recipes as well. 
It is a great read.

Author/photographer/self-publisher: Chantelle Grady

all images: Sourced

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...