so pumped

I must say, I live in flats.  Converse and riding boots are my go-to in the FLA winter and sandals in the summer.  Mixed in with flip flops and the occasional wedge heel that about sums up my footwear.  

I now find myself strangely attracted to the black pointy toe pump.  


So much so that I think I must have a pair ASAP.  The thought makes my little toes curl up with fear, but I am determined to find a comfy pair.  






















Leave it to one of my favs, Emerson Fry to make a super cool version - check out the heel.  
And yes, the first run is sold out.

UPDATE : 2 hours after I posted this, I got an email from EF saying the shoes are in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...