island essentials

Everywhere I turn I am hearing the words 'pre-fall'.  Don't get me wrong I will embrace fall clothes with open arms as I do every year here in FLA.  But right now I have my head firmly planted in one place... Harbour Island.  Its about the time when I need to organize the essentials...


We are headed back to the place where we got hitched...
this time for a birthday fete.


See that pretty pool? Thats where our reception was before they renovated the hotel...


insert pool here



And now for the suitcase...





As I make huge piles of things I think I might want to pack, 
here are the things that are already in the suitcase:

The essentials:  
5. Ray Ban Aviators  //  6. Lucky linen pants  //  7. Clinique SPF15 lip gloss  //  8. Chan Luu bracelets   9. Kai perfume 

Wish me luck, so far I have 5 maxi dresses selected and waiting to make the cut...

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...