in the navy

One of my favorite style staples is the color navy.  It is a great alternative to black and works with crisp white in the summer and cozy camel in the fall/winter.  I have collected quite a few navy pieces this summer and find myself reaching for them frequently.

Here are some navy moments...all of them effortless, timeless and with a touch of creativity.  Whether a silk shirt, sneaker or skirt it all feels quite comfy-chic.  My definition of a style staple is "throw it on with your eyes closed and be effortlessly happy and chic all at the same time".

image




image














image



image


And as for the Supergas I think I might just need to revisit them.
I had a white pair long ago (think 90's)... feeling the need for 2012 navy.

My navy Converse
would welcome a new sneaker in the rotation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...