inspire//desire

I was prepared to spend a while doing the 'love it // buy it'' exercise today to put this outfit together:


I have the jeans, and the image inspired me to search for the blazer and top. I love the white on white paired with the rough and tumble jeans.  

In looking for the photo credit I found a wonderful blog, the creator of the outfit and all the source info.  I think its pretty fabulous as is and thought I would share all the info not only about the outfit sources but the blog as well.  


I highly recommend it. And thank you Ann Kim for a fabulous peek into your world.  I will be coming back often!









Helmut Lang blazer // Zara peplum top and jeans // Topshop bangle
I found this peplum top on Topshop as i couldn't find on Zara's site


I am so excited that Sam Edelman has finally lowered the heel on this boot .
It now seems the perfect proportion to me.  
I will be 'desiring' this boot for fall. 

1 comment:

  1. Its a good and beautiful blog about fabshion...looking pretty...

    ReplyDelete

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...