hanging out

I got on the pinwheel (pinterest pinning frenzy) and saw this image along the way.  So as I do, I sleuthed around and found more by photographer Jeroen van der Spek. Which also took me to the Style Files, a wonderful blog.  It looks like an eclectic comfortable beach house.  

And it looks like no matter what part of the world you are in, a nice image and a nice beach communicate the same thing no matter what language you speak.  



















Vaulted ceilings, an eclectic mix of 'stuff' and a few bits of color 
make for an inspiring beach getaway.  
Planning mine now...


photographer: here
photographer's agent: Stillstars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...