nookie

After looking for bench cushion ideas for our breakfast nook below 


which someday we will demo and build an informal dining area (another story for another day), I gathered images along the way. So what better place to share them but here.

A little nookie for your Monday...

this one is tiny but what a view! and super stylish


this Mill Valley remodel is stunning 
and a good example of the kind of windows 
I see in our "someday demo"



this one is cozy in a South of France kind of way.
The tone on tone and texture makes for an inviting mood.



casual lake house with a fresh vibe



a little drama in a sunny spot



one of my ultimate favs here... this whole kitchen is dreamy



another one of my favs from Mill Valley



images found: 1 moi // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...