bejeweled

Last night a very sweet friend had a very lovely party to debut her new jewelry line 'Loot'.  Here is a sneak peek at some of her beautiful, hand made necklaces.  Shauna has a great eye for collecting vintage charms, coins and other treasures. She then transforms them in to one of a kind necklaces.   

I will share a few pictures here, and then bring you more about Loot soon.  


The stage was set for a lovely evening.  Wine by the lake with friends shopping.  
What could be better? 




beautiful lakeside shopping table






 This table was stunning encircled with Loot treasures 






This is the ever so lovely MC with her Loot finds.



MC's pendant up close ... 



trying to decide which lovelies to purchase...

It was a wonderful night, a most gracious hostess ( I hope to bring you her house soon - it was stunning), and I look forward to telling you more about Shauna's new venture Loot.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...