CANVASSTYLE CRUSH | SUNDRY CLOTHING

I have long been a fan of Sundry Clothing.  The laid back California brand captured my heart with not only their clothes, but their sense of design in general. I swooned at their website. I blogged about them here.  Oh, and here too.  I shop them.  And I love their new website! Just launched, check it out.



Here is a quick shopping list of things I have my eye on:






As well as the Sundry website you can find more Sundry on Shopbop - my go to stop for laid back summer styles.

I am seriously thinking of begging Sundry to make this white dress again. I have worn it to shreds and long for a replacement. Really really longing a lot. Sundry? Please? 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...