Deep Dive


I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fashion'.  I decided to do a deep dive and see what I could find in the way of a few fall updates. The thing I am liking about this exercise is I feel like I am on a treasure hunt. Or poking around a flea market. I like the art of the search. I'll be sharing my finds here from time to time. 

First up is this sweatshirt from The Drop. These items come and go so if you like it, go for it. I like it so much I am going to snag a black one before they are gone. It also comes in a dusty pink. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...