totally random: soak

Every time I see Keri Russell's brownstone from Elle magazine I take a deep breath.  It is so beautifully done, so serene and has just the right amount of tone, texture and whimsy for me.  
The palette is simple, soothing and creamy. When searching for bathtub images the other day I found her bathroom and yet again looked at all of the images from that Elle article.  It never gets old for me. 

Here is her bathroom...  it is elegant and dreamy. 




Here are a more stand-alone tubs that create a cozy vignette for soaking
Brooke Giannetti's bathtub in a window - 
it makes you feel like you are bathing in a tree house



the high ceilings, whitewashed floors 
and giant windows make me take a deep breath



a masculine take on a girly past time



this is dreamy - have a hot bath, tumble into bed



this feels like a giant manor house 
in the middle of a gorgeous farm



I love the zen-meets-city-view vibe of this one


And here are the fantasy tubs... saved these three for last and they speak for themselves

ocean



city



woods


Mr. K and I have it in our DNA to someday build a house. 
These images will get tucked into the 'someday house' file...
...which is rather large I might add...

images found:  1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...