CANVAS INTERIORS SUMMER SALE

Busy times here. The Canvas Interiors Summer Sale is going on now. I went to the store yesterday to take pictures and even I was excited and amazed at all the goodness on sale.

And in a moment of retail heart-quickening I had split second where I saw something and said "oh I should buy that!".  If you are new to the blog, Canvas Interiors is a furniture store that Mr. K. and I cooked up. It is our third child and my other creative endeavor besides this blog. So you see why my buying something actually makes no sense.

Instead I will send you to our website if you are looking for a little something to feather your nest. I will live vicariously through you. 



Really. Good. Sale. 
Have fun!

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...