LETS GET DRESSED: IN 15 MINUTES

No matter the temperature the easiest thing for me to throw on is a black dress. I have a couple of go-to breezy simple numbers. A favorite gold necklace, stack of bracelets, wet hair up in a knot and I'm good to go. Nude flat sandals, a soft clutch and presto. It takes all of 15 minutes from shower to out the door.  

Head to toe here's how it goes, starting with my 'magic dress' as my friend J.F. calls it. I was running late for a surprise party and said "what should I wear?" and she replied:  "Just throw on your magic dress".



update: the black one is hard to find but more 'magic dresses'  here

As for summer makeup I rarely wear any but when I do it is always an easy breezy situation involving fingers and smudging. Laura Mercier does the job for me with her tinted moisturizer, cream blush, eyeliner stick, and mascara. The one lip gloss I am addicted to and have been for years is Clinique's. Love the colors, it stays on forever and isn't super pricey.




Here are more black breezy dresses (go here for more colors in the 'magic dress').  I like to add a hint of sassy with a plunging front or back. Why not? Its summer. Time for fun and a little dose of sexy.







Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...