Hello! I hope your week is off to a good start. Welcome to
1. Street style in Milan from the ladies of Vogue, really what more do you need to say?
2. The Design Chaser is a favorite blog of mine - check out this home in a former pencil factory in Denmark.
3. The perfect denim jacket - look no further than J. Crew (and 25% off right now online!)
4. I saw this image on Pinterest and it struck me as such a refreshing take on a nursery. I spend a lot of time trying to track Pinterest images back their original source. In doing so I find all kinds of fun things, including this blog and the designer of the nursery: Bijou and Boheme (from a Canadian - even better).
5. This is a fantastic idea made even more so for me because it is a double happy whammy - A Canadian magazine (born and raised in Toronto I was) featuring a crazy talented company that is less than a mile from my home in FL. Two worlds colliding in a fabulous way. Check out this amazing idea from House and Home featuring Rifle Paper Co.