TOTALLY RANDOM

Hello! I hope your week is off to a good start.  Welcome to

TOTALLY RANDOM TUESDAY



1. Street style in Milan from the ladies of Vogue, really what more do you need to say?

2. The Design Chaser is a favorite blog of mine - check out this home in a former pencil factory in Denmark. 

3. The perfect denim jacket - look no further than J. Crew (and 25% off right now online!)

4. I saw this image on Pinterest and it struck me as such a refreshing take on a nursery. I spend a lot of time trying to track Pinterest images back their original source. In doing so I find all kinds of fun things, including this blog and the designer of the nursery:   Bijou and Boheme (from a Canadian - even better). 

5. This is a fantastic idea made even more so for me because it is a double happy whammy - A Canadian magazine (born and raised in Toronto I was) featuring a crazy talented company that is less than a mile from my home in FL.  Two worlds colliding in a fabulous way. Check out this amazing idea from House and Home featuring Rifle Paper Co. 



1 comment:

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...