CANVAS INTERIORS NEW ARRIVALS

Popping in today with some new arrivals at the store.  I am headed there today to snap a few more pics but had to share these pieces... I am loving the texture on the bench, and the sculptural lines of that chair are so inviting.  The sofa is a perfect combo of just the right amount of tailored and relaxed. And the Lennox coffee table has been a favorite of mine forever. We have it in our family room  - it is indestructible. While looking stylish all the while, it has been road tested with Legos, Hotwheels and sticky fingers. Win/win if you ask me. 



If you have questions about anything you see here feel free to email the store at


Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...