TOTALLY RANDOM TUESDAY

Hi, and hope you had a great weekend.  Here is today's 


TOTALLY RANDOM TUESDAY



clockwise from left:


1. I'm feeling the crunch of time as it relates to blogging so I dug up this post by vmac & cheese on blogging time management. If you are a blogger or thinking of starting one this is a great read. 

2. I'm trying out a new thing called Keep -  you can 'keep' things you like on boards, but rather than digging obsessively like I did for this dress, Keep has direct links to shopping. I am just getting started with my boards and hoping to put more Canvas Interiors goodies on it. You can even follow my boards. Yay!

3. slightly obsessed with finding the perfect ankle skinny in the perfect wash.

4. Boca Grande. Weekend getaway. Can't wait to go back.

5. fashionvibe - always a treat to check in with street style darling Zina.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...