straight up desire

I know I usually do the 'inspire // desire' thing when talking about shopping but today I'm just jumping right in to 'desire'.  Lets call it a shopping list. As I look at spring fashion my head is somewhat spinning.   Do I like pastels?  Flowers?  I'm just not sure yet how spring will play out for me and my closet. So for now I am feeling this...






Now, will I get all crazy and mix the leopard shoes with stripes?  I am not sure yet... but as I write this I think, why not?!

My favorite is the Tibi top.  
You know how much I like a good striped top.  
This is at the top of my list.  How about you?


THE LIST:

1.  Tibi top in silk... a nice change from my cotton standbys
2. sunnies in a fresh shape
3. an ipad case plain and simple
4. a cigarette jean just above the ankle
5. sassy leopard flats with a touch of hot pink for a twist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...