simple pleasures

have a beautiful weekend


ps: this artwork was concepted and art directed 
by our creative and wonderful son,  Small K (age 7).  
He wanted to create something for mommy's blog. 

He saw something I was working on with an image in a circle and away we went...

He looked in my photo library, picked these images 
and told me the words that he wanted to put with each image. 
He picked the typeface.  He sized the type and placed it just so. 
He changed the size of each circle until they were just right.  
Watching him concept his idea and helping him realize his vision 
was my 'simple pleasure' today.

xoox
catherine


images found:  peace // love  // heart  // happy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...