HAPPY (NORDSTROM) ANNIVERSARY

The Nordstrom Anniversary sale comes to a close August 2.  I must admit when the sale starts in July and I am firmly planted in summer, it takes a while for my gears to shift to fall. But once they shift they are in high gear. I cannot wait for fall.

Take advantage of these last few days of the sale. My advice? Go for the bigger ticket items. A coat. Or a favorite pair of boots. Or a new pair of jeans.

Here are my Nordstrom sale picks to get the most bang for your buck:





Picture any of these items mixed with each other and they all work. put the plaid coat with the leather jeans and ankle bootie.  Put the leather jacket with the boyfriend jeans and wedge booties.  And so on and so on... 

Its how I roll. I can promise you it makes life a lot easier in the morning. 


SHOP COATS:



SHOP JEANS: 



SHOP BOOTS:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...