POP IN TO THE POP UP

Last week was a whirlwind, as is this one.  My brain is headed in so many directions for fall. I am ready for some cooler temps. I almost put a pair of leather boots on yesterday in 90 degree temps.  I stopped myself.  

Behind the scenes I have many a mood board taped to the walls in my office.  I love concepting the fall vibe for the store and our upcoming trip to North Carolina should give me just the creative breath of fresh air that I need. 

What does fall look like for you?  Are you gathering ideas for your must haves?  I know my style staples are firmly in place but there are a few things on my list to complete the picture.  I'll be back here tomorrow with those!

In the meantime, today is the last full day to stock up on India Hicks  goodies from our Canvas Interiors  Pop Up  shop last week.  Take a look at my favorites below. I cannot say enough about the Carmen Clutch. I know I sound like a broken record but I really really love mine. And the Beetle bags are the perfect gift for the college bound freshman.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...