JUMP

I have one. I love it. I feel happy when I throw it on. Why I bought another I have no idea other than the price was right and I was in the mood.  You have to be careful with these things... they can look a little slouchy if you don't get it just right.  Proportion, fabric, where the waist hits. All a very particular science.

When I started editing my fav's I quickly realized that I had to put them in categories... there are so many to choose from which tells you this trend is here to stay for a while.


CANVASSTYLE PICKS




RELAXED WEEKEND



SEXY SLINKY



HALSTON CHIC




CLASSIC PROPPER



Add a blazer and heels or a straw hat and sandals. Seriously easy getting out the door I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...