CANVAS INTERIORS #3

When Mr. K and I started cooking up the idea for Canvas Interiors the picture in my head was always full of natural light.  Loft-like light in an old building that we gut and paint white.  And that is exactly what has happened in store #3. 
Here is a sneak peek at the progress thus far and a little glimpse of where the building started.  I can't wait to show you more when the finishing touches are in place.  

 the shell



old cement floor meets new cement floor and a lot of white paint


little details being put in place and in the bottom right you get a glimpse of one of two garage doors that were added to open the space up.


More soon! In the meantime you can follow me on Instagram for both the blog and the store to see more.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...