FLASHY

One of the highlights of the holiday season for us was entertaining 16 kids and 15 adults at a family-style New Years Eve house party. We love this idea... hang out with friends and kids on the early side of New Years, cook, let the kids run and pretend like we are renting a house on vacation somewhere with a bunch of families. Only we are home. And pretty much everyone big and small made it to midnight which was impressive. 

One of the highlights of the party was watching grown women tackle little girls (not really tackle) to get to the front of the line for the golden tattoo station (you know who you are :).



All the girls big and small started 2015 covered in gold tattoos.  Gotta love a house party. 

Here are some to get you started in the new year.  I need to restock my supply:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...