THE LONG AND THE SHORT OF IT

I realized something very profound yesterday. While last fall/winter I was all about the oversized cashmere boyfriend sweater this fall I feel a shift in my thinking. I would like to reverse that and do long tee shirt cropped sweater. Wow - livin' on the edge I know. It is amazing how a little fashion moment turns into a two day hunt for the perfect long white tee shirt.


I thought I would share the fruits of my extensive search. These tees are the front runners. .. long tails, not too baggy, soft and slightly fitted.  The street style image has been seen many times but to me it is a classic.  Casual layers, classic style.  Easy basics are the way I roll. 


The tees top to bottom  1 // 2 // 3 // 4







No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...