JUMP

As much as I love my magic dress and maxi dresses in general, there comes a time in late summer where I am looking for a change of pace.  The jumpsuit is a good go-to for me. I know they have kind of had their fashion moment but I still love mine.

I will say that they are also a little hard to pull off if you don't get it just right. I have tried on many to find just the right proportion: not too baggy in the boo-ta-tay (as my smalls call it), hits the waist in just the right place and a balanced shape top and bottom.

Edgy, daring, classic or chic - you choose.

Shop for your perfect jumpsuit:







streetstyle images found clockwise from top L:  1 // 2 // 3 // 4



Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...