STRIPES

Well, it happened. The first fashion 'Fall preview' email has hit my in-box. While I love fall clothes and boots and such, I am still basking in the delights of summer dressing.  The furthest I will go into fall thinking right now is a style staple of mine... the Breton Tee. I got my first one in Toronto in high school at "Tom Tailor" and have had one in rotation ever since. 

I will have one or two freshies on hand for those surprisingly cool fall days but other than that... fall... you can wait. I have a few new floaty summer maxi dresses I still haven't worn yet. 


Chunky or thin stripes, blue on white, black and white, I love them all.  My ideal? Not too thick, super soft and a bit long in the tail.  


Here are my favorite picks for you, from the ever-classic LL Bean to my all time favorite St. James for J. Crew.








lifestyle images: tumblr-land

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...