FULL CIRCLE

Yesterday I became slightly obsessed with finding the perfect midi length full skirt.  I have an image in my head of what I want to wear to a swanky party in May but I can't find it at a price I am willing to bear. So I have devised a plan.  Put it together with two pieces.  A skirt and top.  

This is the dress that started my frenzy - it went on sale at Bloomies and promptly sold out. I had it in my cart. It sold out while I was checking out. I called, I online chatted with a Bloomies bot, I tried and tried and tried to secure just one... last... dress. Even at the sale price I thought it was too spendy but I really loved it. Would the universe be in my favor? Nope. But then again, maybe the universe was telling me to spend less. 



For this swanky party I am feeling part ballerina part attitude. Fitted corset/bustier on top and circle skirt on the bottom with some killer shoes.  Shouldn't be too hard right?  Try searching 'bustier top' and see what you come up with. A lot of bar maids and other naughty costumes.

Wish me luck on my quest. I put together a few skirts for you (and me) as I continue on this journey of finding something I love, and something that will not cost a fortune. Although I did include some Tibi skirts as they are just too pretty to pass up. One can hope for a sale right?  




Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...