GOLD ACCENTS

Lots of gold is being discussed this week as Olympic athletes compete for it. Here are a few gold bits that are catching my eye lately. I'm including bronze and rose gold too because it all leaves me with the same feeling. Warm. 



these are so feminine




this table  from canvas interiors is one of my personal favs



I love these gold drips on a bone china cup and saucer set



I have been playing a lot with hammered gold stacking rings 
in between my collected vintage platinum bands

like this:






I am slightly obsessed with Tom Dixon candles right now



I do hope you are staying cozy wherever you are.
Maybe a little gold/rosegold/bronze will help.





Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...