ADVENTURE TIME

Goodmorning and welcome to Monday.  I post realtime each day ... kind of whatever sparks my fancy that day. Which means when I'm out of town I don't have a library of pre-written posts to schedule. Today Mr. K. and I are on a mini road trip.  Last minute, not sure what we'll find but we are of to Asheville and Highlands and the back roads in between.  So I'm going to enjoy the day to day with Mr. K and blog about it when we get home.  Today its off to tour the grand Biltmore in Asheville.
I'm a sucker for a good historic house tour.

I'll be back later in the week, in the meantime I hope you are having a good one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...