HIP'TIQUE

This summer I joined the dynamic Firestone sisters on their first retreat.  I met a wonderful group of talented, ambitious, smart, kind and funny women. One of whom is Christine Berardi, owner of hip'tique in Santa Monica. It was a pleasure getting to know her and I am inspired by her creativity and drive.  

Her new idea? Add a men's boutique to the hip'tique mix. She has fabulous taste, loves to get her hands dirty and build stuff, and had a party this past weekend to celebrate the opening of the Man Cave. Wish I could have been there!  The store looks amazing and I love this idea.  

Check out the hip'tique site - its shopable and a very well curated shopping list!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...