TOTALLY RANDOM TUESDAY

Hello and welcome to:

TOTALLY RANDOM TUESDAY




1.  I just got lost in happy land - have you checked out Zazzle?  You can customized just about anything.  Looks like a cool place to work let alone customize a cosmetic bag for your bestie's bday. 

2. Ryan. Ryan Gosling. Wallpaper. In the ladies room. How fun and fabulous is that?!

3. Atlantic-Pacific is one blog I never tire of. She has fabulous taste and direct links to shop each item she is wearing. This outfit had me scrambling to Zara to order the shoes. Got shipping confirmation, they are on their way. If only the ASOS 'bonjour' sweater wasn't sold out. As you may guess from yesterday's post I have the jeans covered. Got this cute blazer from H & M the other day. Excited to pull a new ensemble together using my trusty jeans and striped T.

4.  Slightly obsessed with Jenni Kayne - a great article in Lonny mag 

5. crisp white and soft grey tones stopped me in my tracks - thank you sfgirlbybay for always delivering amazing content. 

Enjoy !





No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...