INSPIRE // DESIRE : CUFFED JEANS

Good afternoon!  If you are checking back after tuning in thismorning, the webwaves are working again and here is a complete post for you. If you are just tuning in, welcome to Monday's INSPIRE // DESIRE. 

Those of you who know me know that I have cuffed my jeans for eons.  My go-to look year round in San Francisco was cuffed jeans and moto boots.  Now in Florida, my wardrobe staple is...you guessed it cuffed jeans. Insert cute strappy heels, TOMS, flat sandals, or Converse and you have the picture. I roll up my skinny cargos too.

Here are some images to

 INSPIRE


           
    and some shopping links if you so 

...DESIRE
         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...