the apartment Copenhagen

Copenhagen is one of my favorite cities.  Each time we are there (Mr. K family roots) I walk for hours looking at the beauty that is this city.  I wish I could transport myself there immediately to check this store out.  The Apartment is housed in an 18th century apartment in the heart of Copenhagen and staged with antique rugs, a well curated art collection, vintage furniture and other treasures.
















I have had this idea tucked in the back of my mind for Canvas Interiors. In my minds eye I see a lovely beach house/store somewhere fabulous (Malibu? Santa Barbara? Bahamas?) It is inspiring ( I use that word a lot don't I?) to see it done so beautifully and so well curated. 

Dream big I say. 

Read more about the Apartment and its founder Tina Seidenfaden Busck


all images: the Apartment



No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...