summer camp 2013, 80's style

I've been talking to a lot of friends lately who are driving their kids to summer camp. It made me want to get in the car and head north.  I was lucky enough to spend a few summers here:




North of Toronto, in Algonquin Park at the amazing Taylor Statten Camps... I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a wholesome, adventurous summer for their kids. I just showed Small K the pictures and hope that he is interested in trying such an adventure someday. I paddle a mean canoe and would someday love to return to September Camp with our kids.

Today I will pack an imaginary duffle bag for camp...so much nostalgia when looking at these images it has me running for the Tretorns. And I'm going really old school with the Vuarnets.

C&C plaid shirt: here / rag & bone boyfriend short / Duck shoes: here


jcrew sweater: here / Sperry boat shoe: here / Roots sweat pants: here


Monrow long sleeve t: here /  Tretorns: here / Vuarnet sunglasses: here


And for a real dose of summer, learn how to barrel lace those Sperrys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...