canvas interiors: summer sale

We have a sale starting tomorrow at Canvas Interiors both online and in store. If you are new to canvasstyle,  Canvas Interiors is a furniture store and website Mr. K and I cooked up and collaborate on.  Every now and then I blog about it here, so today I thought I would mention the sale. 


We describe the vibe as Malibu meets Montauk somewhere in a Belgian villa. A little of this, a little of that, all tied together with clean lines and a lot of white. Check out the 'shop your style' section on the website to see a few curated styles.  


If you have any questions you can contact the store via email at hello@canvasinteriors.com
or call Joanne or Matt at 321-397-9895 and they would be happy to chat with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...