Summer hours

And so it begins... summer.  I hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.

image found: here

I have been taking stock of how I would like to approach summer blogging as it relates to spending time with Small K and XS K.  I want to be present for my kids and not be rushing to the computer every morning.  Its time for some 'lazy days of summer'... so I will be keeping summer hours on the blog.  What does that mean?  It means that I am lifting deadlines from myself.  Sometimes I'll have a post up by 9am and some days it could be 2pm. I think it will make for a much calmer and happier start to the day Chez K.  

Just know I am always thinking like an editor and collecting ideas and inspiration everywhere I go.  I will collect and create along the way and share when I have quiet time to myself. I hope you will check back and visit with me as I create a more relaxed pace for our home. Who knows, maybe it will inspire new content!

Today I want to share with you my two new favorite purchases. These two items have arrived in my closet and I can tell you with excitement that I want to wear them both every day.





Find the blue dress here
and the white cover up here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...