South Park SF

I just had to share this South Park S.F home with you as seen in California Home and Design . On the market for a cool $7.65 mill, this Edwardian with its original 1911 facade is sure to amaze. Spare, dramatically curated interiors housed beneath exposed wood ceilings make for a jaw dropping reno.  Not to mention South Park is one of my favorite haunts.  I spent many a lunch hour in this park and can tell you that the restaurants, stores and other amenities are among my favorites in the city.  











































The only thing I'm not so sure about is the dining swings.  
After a few glasses of wine your dinner party might go south 
and I'm not talking about the park. 

The imagination and inspiration behind this reno is one of the things I love most about my former city. 
I try to keep that in mind and heart when showing you things here ... I hope I have done that today. 



images first spotted: here 
website for the real estate listing: here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...