inspire // desire: summer

Today's inspire // desire is all about summer. Easy breezy longer days, lazy moments of reflection and of course, my favorite white clothes. Add a straw hat, big gold watch, some stackable bracelets and your favorite sunnies and you have a fabulous uniform for summer.  

images: here

I hope you enjoy this shopping trip.
Each of these pieces can be worn so many different ways and the end result is
 fresh, laid back, classic. 

(And I feel the need to confess that I have worn the Joie Rancher top far too many times already. 
It truly is the perfect summer shirt. I am feeling a little lost - its at the dry cleaners.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...