the joy of joie

Sharing a little joy today.  As in Joie.  I adore this label.  
What could be more perfect than this top for summer:


Have you ever gone shopping in a friend's closet? I highly recommend it. The other day in my friend E's closet, we looked at a few new items she was debating about keeping or returning. Which prompted my Rancher top frenzy. She had a lovely new one just waiting to be tried on. I fell in love with this top and had to have one. Now, I rarely spend this much on one little summer top but I have to say, it is absolute perfection.  

I curated a few more Joie goodies for you.  Good pieces as we transition into spring/summer.

Browse below to see a few of my favs and happy shopping.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...