slightly obsessed: ankle strap heels

As most of my friends will attest, I do not wear heels often.  But when I do, I have (for years), worn ankle strap versions.  I love the look. They feel classic to me and are my 'go to' heel style.  Since they are having a 'moment' right now I am most happy to see images of new ways to wear them. So what better to do than embrace the moment and indulge a little.

Here are some images to 

INSPIRE


and some shopping links if you so 

DESIRE




The beauty of this fashion moment is that so many designers are offering this style.  
Which means prices for all budgets. 
I tried to provide a high/low perspective when picking these.  
From Zara to Mr. Wang and plenty in between.
happy shopping!

1) ZARA
4) Guess
5) Schutz


inspire images (l to r by row)
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 















No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...