mbd: maxi black dress

Everyone needs a little black dress in their closet. But when summer comes we are so ready to ditch the dark colors and move on.  I however, need at least one black maxi in my closet at all times. Whether a fancy pantsy party or a casual summer night out a black maxi always makes me feel good.  It is my go-to choice for an easy solution when getting dressed in 10 minutes. Which happens often.

My choices this summer:  hands down #1 - stunning. And I will be investing in #3 for certain. 





I tried to provide a few vibes and a few different price points for you:

1. Indah
2. Tibi
3. Velvet
5. Tbags

Happy Monday and happy shopping!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...