Jo Malone headquarters

I finally got a chance to spend a few quiet moments with Lonny Mag. My favorite from this month's issue is the Georgian townhouse in London's West End that now houses Jo Malone's headquarters.  The grandeur of the circa 1790 townhouse has been showcased to perfection using a style that is infused with both luxury and restraint.  It is a clean beautiful vision that allows your eye to take pause and really see the beauty of the architecture of the time.  


Reclaimed wood floors ground the space and strong black and white contrasts 
make it look like a work of art on the pages. 























And as usual Patrick Cline's images just seem to float with loveliness. 

 You can see the Lonny article here
and more of interior designer Rose Uniacke's work here

I love the symmetry, simplicity and luxury all wrapped up together in one seamless package.  
It seems to really reflect the Jo Malone brand in its truest form which you can read about here.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...