sublime

I have spent a lot of time this week on blog 'housecleaning'. Cleaning out my photo files, starting a new pinterest board of just blog images, cruising around tumblr enjoying images.  I must admit I was a tad in search of something new after dusting off the cobwebs. Today I tripped over this:


which took my breath away

I have seen various pins from this space here and there but never have I seen all the images together so I dug a little deeper ... the space is amazing, the images are amazing...I am so enjoying just looking at it that it really doesn't need a lot of chit chat from me.  Enjoy !























You can see more images from this gorgeous light filled space here.  
I'm so enchanted by this home.  It is a perfect blend of old and new. 



images: photo © Birgita Wolfgang Drejer / Sister Agency


No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...