Saturday at canvas interiors

We here Chez K are on the mend including two little ones with big giant colds.  Mr. K is up and hobbling after knee surgery. So we hobbled to the store Saturday and I snapped a few pics of new things on the floor.  I almost squeaked with delight when I saw this metal cabinet.  I covet.




There is also a rectangular one in a space we call 'manvas'... 
our more cozy man-den done the canvas interiors way





The Briland chandelier... big beautiful and romantic. It would look great just about anywhere. 

a closer shot...






This mirror is huge and unique.  A must see in person if you are reading locally.



the new Loot Jewelry display looks perfect - we are so excited to carry it! 




a little holiday decorating canvas-style


As always, if you see something you like feel free to contact the store at 
and our lovely staff will be happy to help you. 

Like us on Facebook (and include us in your newsfeed to actually see the page) to get updates on what is on the floor.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...