my favorite gift guide so far

The December issue of Lonny mag is out and as usual they continue to keep things fresh. There are a million gift guides out right now and while I love a good gift guide they all start to run together after a while. I had great intentions to be super creative and come up with a 'new and exciting' way to do a gift guide this year, but as you may have read last week...

this was me.


This week I thought I would share with you my favorite gift guide to date 



thoughtful categories 
gifts in a real-world setting
a charming tabletop photo
beautifully styled and shot
fresh, unique, fun


my personal fav



for the Mr.


The new issue is brimming with fresh creativity.  It is a welcome read as usual.


Hope your holiday shopping is going well.  
Mine is very dependent on my trusty mouse 
and fabulous gift guides like this one. 
It has actually been rather nice so far.
Now if only my trusty mouse could clean the house. 


image 1: found here
images 2 // 3 // 4:  Lonny








No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...