INSPIRE // DESIRE: the party

I know we are headed in to Thanksgiving weekend but for those of you feeling the rapid approach of December I thought I would go on the hunt for a few party-ready ideas.

Here is an image to ...

...INSPIRE


 I tracked down the real deal merchant who sells it in ... France. 
If you are reading from afar  or willing to pay for stateside shipping, you can check it out here.

Or you can try this Nasty Gal version of the skirt. 
I must warn you, it is torturing me to tell you, that it is currently sold out. But it is perfection. 
So I had to share and I hope beyond hope that they re-stock it soon. 
I am officially obsessed with this skirt. 


...DESIRE





otherwise there is this BCBG version which is lovely too:




There is something about the drama of this image that had me looking for black ostrich feathers.

...INSPIRE


I think I would wear them on the bottom, like this dress from Warehouse if you so...

...DESIRE




Well friends, this is only the beginning. I have many more holiday ideas up my sleeve. I have to say it is a tad funny to write these 'fancy' posts while I am wearing my usual uniform of old J Brand jeans with a hole in the knee and a Gap white T.  

Until next time...






image found: ostrich girl with bun





No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...