the max (i)

If you had seen me this weekend you would have seen one thing: a maxi skirt.  It is by far the most comfortable thing I can imagine.  I apologize in advance for the repetitive wear it will get this summer.  It is my 'go to' feel comfortable staple.  I tend to do that... just so you know.  A few things become staples (remember my early-90's Keds with suit and white T-shirt look? Or my mid-90's overalls on Friday look? - you know who you are friends).    Well this summer is all about the maxi skirt.

The good news is, not only can you wear it with a summer tank, but into fall pair it with biker jacket and presto chang-o.  

summer...











These girls make a black maxi skirt work with biker jacket,flip flops, or boho hat...




this look can go uptown or downtown...





add a black biker jacket and boots for fall...








get the goods...
here are a few finds to get you started...



@ asos










images 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

This just went in my shopping cart from piperlime...



 inspired by this lovely image ...



Happy Monday and happy shopping.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...