many hats

While I enjoy posting at least 3-4 times a week, I am finding that my other lives are catching up with me this week and it is becoming clear that it will be a light week on the blog.

my week of many hats

We are busy getting the canvas interiors website ready to launch, and I have been working on editing some wonderful photographers' portfolios.  It has been a while since all these tracks have converged.  Oh and then there is the small detail of well, the smalls.  They need care and feeding and a Mommy to show up at a book fair in about 10 minutes.  

I hope you are having a good week, and rather than posting something quick and un-inspiring, I thought I would just say hi, tell you I hope you are having a good week, and I'll be back next week with more time and more inspiration.  

I can't say enough how humbled I am that you are even here with all the talented bloggers out there, so from the bottom of my heart, thank you and I hope to see you back next week. 

1 comment:

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...