a little summer hideout

For the last couple of weeks I have been collecting these images and feel like doing two things:

1.  Put a teepee in our playroom
2.  Put a teepee in the store

Of course they all think I'm nuts/kidding at the store. But really I'm not.  

This is a store in Amsterdam called Sukha...great idea to display pillows and rugs and a cozy nook for littles when they come with their parents to shop. 






playroom, library, home office, kids bedoom, beach ... a sunny corner and a few cozies work











we can start with this...



add pillows, a big flokati and soft down comforters
I think I would take a nap in it. 


images found: 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 //

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...