flat out

    
A few fashion finds and desires from the weekend.  
All of which go with my absolute favorite summer staple... the flat sandal.  

As for adding some spring clothes to the mix, I am intrigued by a couple of ideas - one of them being flowers.  So I picked up this little frock.  






I have the perfect flat sandals to go with it that look exactly like the gold ones above.

On another note, I am really feeling black ankle length cigarette pants with a little flat sandal so I am on the hunt for the pants.  I think the little SE sandals below will be perfect.  These pants with a slouchy cream tank and chunky bracelet would work for me. The little touch of sparkle on the SE sandal gives a lighter note to a serious black pant.






Next up on the wish list is a floaty knee length skirt like the one below.  I am liking the gladiator sandal to complete the 'wandering down a romantic street in the south of France' feeling.  It grounds the skirt from being too ballet, or girlie.





And I have no idea where these came from but if you do please tell me because I am now obsessed with finding them!



Are you spring shopping yet?  It really is a breath of fresh air when you get to rotate the closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Deep Dive

I am finding with extra time at home I am becoming more of a shopping sleuth. I have shopped on Amazon forever, but never really for 'fa...